Break Free!

Cross Breaking Chains

31 Jesus said to the people who believed in him, “You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings. 32 And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”— John 8:31-32 (New Living Translation)

For those of you who saw the movie The Matrix; remember the scene when Morpheus had to break free from the forces that held him captive? We also must, through the power of God, break free of every chain of sin, sickness, lack, bad habits, toxic relationships, worry, doubt, fear, poor decisions, our past, etc., etc., and let the power of God free us forever!

The thief enters only to steal, kill, and destroy. I came so that they could have life—indeed, so that they could live life to the fullest. — John 10:10

The enemy’s desire is to bring destruction to our lives and he will try to do it by any and all means at his disposal. However, God has given us the power to overcome satan’s onslaught and that is by receiving Jesus as Lord and making the following of His Word priority in our lives.

My friend, I am here to tell you, we have an answer to the struggles and difficulties we face in life and we have help. We absolutely can break free from every trap that has been set for us but we cannot face it within our own strength and ability. We must turn to the Word which has the power to bring itself to pass. When we do this, we will begin to experience the power of God in our lives!

Have faith in God, in His Word, and in His willingness to see us free!

©2014 Faith1st Ministries

Invest in your faith:

Click on the book cover below to purchase your copy ($10.00) through PayPal.

God-Kind of Faith ebookWeb

Tagged with: , , , , ,
Posted in Inspirational, Today's Word, Word of Encouragement
13 comments on “Break Free!
  1. Definitely something I struggle with. Its easy for us to just hold on to things and ignore the fact that the only way to to let go is if we are fully engulfed in Christ and his teachings and are constantly in our word. Thanks for the encouragement! =)

You’re so welcome! I really appreciate you comment to this post! We absolutely need the power of God’s Word working in us to the degree we can walk in the freedom it provides! Blessings!

2. Reblogged this on Pacific Missionary and commented:
    Good post from a great blog I follow. Read and be encouraged!

3. Great word once again brother… Reposting this one…. God bless…

Greetings! Thank you for re-blogging my post! I am honored that you liked my post enough to re-blog it. It is an honor to have someone share what I’ve written with others, I really appreciate it!
      May God’s blessings be yours! –Sebastian

4. nopew says:

And the ultimate victory is that in it all, through it all, despite it all, I bring glory to God. When the enemy mocks and says “God will not rescue you” we have no fear of those who can kill the body, but are wrapped round with the love of the One who keeps our soul forever. Without the baggage evil wants us to keep carrying!
    Peace

Yes, yes, yes!! It is to Him we look, cleave to and trust! When we “submit” ourselves truly to God and His Word, we can “resist” the devil and he MUST flee! Blessings my brother!

5. misscriss30 says:

This was good! Thanks for sharing.

6. Debbie says:

Thank you for encouraging us to follow His Word! God bless you!

7. April says:

Posted this on my Facebook page, Thoughts From The Porch and also shared on Pinterest….people could be rid of so many things that put them in bondage if they would only turn to the WORD and live according to the word. Have a blessed week!

Hi April, thank you for sharing this post! I am convinced that our failure to truly turn to the Word is a major part of us continuing to be consistently victimized instead of being victorious! May your week be Blessed as well!

Liked by 1 person