Marriage Monday – 6/16/14

Marriage - Expression of LoveLove, and the expression of it should be without hesitation; especially when it comes to the love expressed within the context of the marital relationship.

For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son” (John 3:16)

God expressed His love towards us fully and without reservation or hesitation and Jesus’ love was shown in His obedient submission to the will of the Father. Their love was expressed without any requirement on the receiver’s behalf.

The Bible, in Ephesians 5, shows us that a properly functioning marriage relationship is a snapshot of right love in action. This is exemplifying the relationship between Christ and His Bride…the Church. This love flows from Father God to His son Jesus to us, His Church. Wow, what an expression of Love!

So, my friend, whenever you think of whether your spouse is deserving of the love you give. Stop, take a moment and ask yourself if you were deserving of the expression of God’s Love in the sacrifice of Jesus. Just a thought on this Marriage Monday.

©2014 Faith1st Ministries

Tagged with: , , , , , , ,
Posted in Family, Inspirational, Love, Marriage, Relationship Notes, Today's Word
16 comments on “Marriage Monday – 6/16/14
  1. patgarcia says:

Hi,
    I enjoyed reading this. Thank you.

Shalom,
    Patricia

2. Reblogged this on Hodgepodge 4 the Soul™ and commented:
    Needed to see this today…

3. This is a great reminder. I just read that your church is in Atlanta. Which is where I currently reside. I will have to come visit one day. I haven’t found a home church yet because I am fairly new here so I have been visiting a few churches in the Atlanta area. I will have to stop by your church soon.

Hello Tisha! You are definitely welcome to come fellowship with us anytime you wish! Please LIKE our page on Facebook: Faith Harvest Church – Atlanta, GA. It is there you will find out more about the Ministry and where we are located. Send me an email about your location so we can be in touch as you seek the place the Lord has for you. Blessings!

4. keijo leppioja says:

Let the lord bless all marriage today around the world and let the be joyful and healing and wthout worry or hate or distress, but love may fild us us in care and in honor our marriage in that be thankful to the lord and be give favor and more exciting life in hope for the future,thanks and bless and pray,keijo sweden

5. I agree with all the above. Great reflection of our LORD’s great love for us. Thanks.

6. gtemedtk1 says:

Reblogged this on The Living Message of Christ and commented:
    A wonderful message that is needed today! Amen!

7. Reblogged this on Pacific Missionary and commented:
    Great reminder on Marriage… another blog I follow. God bless!

Hello! I just wanted to say thank you for re-blogging my post! I am honored that you liked my post enough to re-blog it…It is an honor to have someone share what I’ve written with others and I appreciate it! May God’s blessings be yours! –Sebastian

8. Great reminder and word. God bless..