(18) Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. (19) Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.—Isaiah 43:18-19 (KJV)
What’s holding you back? What is keeping you from moving forward? The past is just that… your past. Have you ever felt like God was leading you into a new assignment or territory but the memory of the past kept creeping up in your head? Do not allow anything you have no control over to keep you from going forward in God! LET IT GO!
Of course it is natural to remember the past, but natural things, (our nature), has the ability to keep us tied to our past and prohibit us from moving forward into that greater thing God has for us. LET IT GO!
Consider for a moment that you have met that special someone who you have asked God to send your way but you have difficulty accepting that this is the one because of memories of a bad experience in a previous relationship. These memories can keep you from the joy of sharing your life with someone very special and cause you to miss the gift that God has sent your way. LET IT GO!
What if you had been unsuccessful in business or ministry? Would you allow the experiences of the past keep you from launching out again to give it another try? Refusing to try again could be disastrous to all of the possibility that the Lord has placed within you. LET IT GO!
Therefore, forget those things that are holding you back and make a conscious choice to allow God to lead you into His will for your life! LET IT GO!
Confess this: I am a believer, and not a doubter; I trust God with all of my life; therefore, I will no longer hold on to that which holds me back—I’m going forward!Have Faith1st ©2013 Faith1st Ministries
- Time To Let Go (pastormonopiblog.wordpress.com)
- Getting Down and Dirty (aneaglesnest.wordpress.com)
- Luke 24:38 KJV (babadonya.wordpress.com)
- Be Still and Know I AM God – Discovering God for Myself (biblebelievernet.com)
- Every Fear Must Bow (aneaglesnest.wordpress.com)