It’s Here!!!!

Book BillboardI am so happy to announce the publication of my first book: “Operating in the God-kind of Faith“. It is sure to enlighten, strengthen and encourage the Believer in your walk of faith! It is available at Amazon in paperback and on Kindle. You can click the book image on the right of the page to go directly to it.

Whether you decide to purchase or not, I appreciate all of your support here on this blog.

Blessings,

Sebastian

Tagged with: , , , , , ,
Posted in Blog Notes & News, Book News, Word of Faith
36 comments on “It’s Here!!!!
  1. I’m so happy for you!! That’s really amazing πŸ™‚

2. Kim says:

Congratulations!!…….may many lives be touched for the Lord…….:)

3. How exciting!! Keep serving Him well Dear Brother!! To God be the glory and may all who read this book know Him in a very personal relationship…or come to know Him in a personal relationship!! Amen!!

And I am sure Mrs. Jill is sooo proud of her serving husband!! Please let her know…I am praying for both of you and your ministries!!
    k

4. Sebastian, I will be coming through your town soon will give you a call when in town. You must sign a book for me. God Bless! πŸ™‚

5. Lady Deidre says:

Congratulations, Sebastian! Awesome news!
    God Bless you & yours!

Yes indeed “Congratulations” Pastor keep up the good work!!!
    Love you and have a wonderful day πŸ™‚

7. Pure Glory says:

Congratulations on the publication of your book. There will be many blessed by it. πŸ™‚

8. Brayden says:

Sebastian,
    This is awesome! Congratulations on your latest publication! I’ll have to fire up my Kindle so I can read your book. May or Abba bless you as you bless Him.

In Him,
    Brayden

9. Brother Sebastian congratulations!! Well-done. I’m sure many will be blessed. I will get myself a copy. May the Lord continue to increase you for His glory. Blessings.

10. Oh, congratulations, Brother Sebastian! It sounds like a wonderful book, and I know from what you post here that it will be strong in the Word. As soon as I get another paycheck, I’m ordering one.

11. C. L. Bender says:

That’s cool! Congratulations on your new book praising God with you.