Announcing: My New Book

God-Kind of Faith ebookWebThe Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives. Psalms 37:23 (NLT)

I am proud to announce the completion of my first book: “Operating in the God-kind of Faith“. It is sure to enlighten, strengthen and encourage the Believer in your walk of faith! Stay tuned for more info on the release date.

Blessings

Sebastian

Tagged with: , , , , ,
Posted in Blog Notes, Book News, Current Events
22 comments on “Announcing: My New Book
  1. Congratulations on your new book!

2. Congratulations Sebastian! I pray it will reach those who need to hear your words of wisdom, blessings

3. congrats!!! On the book.

4. Praise the Lord for your faithful service to Him. Keep us posted!! Praying for you ministry and family. Please tell your Sweet Wife hello!!
    k

5. Patty B says:

Congratulations! I look forward to reading it.

6. Anonymous says:

I’m so happy for you Pastor Sebastian! (Is this the book you wrote me about? I hope you received my email reply?) I trust God will make it an inspirational and helpful resource to many, congratulations and blessings,

7. SHARAT BABU says:

Thank you for this spiritfilled Teaching, please share more. in JESUS LOVE, Evangelist Babu.

________________________________

8. Congratulations Sebastian on the new book!

9. Congratulations! How exciting!

10. Lori says:

Congrats!! It’s sure to be inspiring!

11. Julie Garro says:

Best of luck fellow author. Congrats on this incredible accomplishment!

12. kristiann1 says:

Good for you!! I only read the King James Authorized Version!! Trust in Jesus Christ Only Everyone, only HE can SAVE you!