Sunday Worship: Just Give Him Thanks

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. (1 Thessalonians 5:18)

There are many of you who may have clicked today’s post from me for any number of reasons. But today, I want to share with you my reason for writing this post. Let me tell you this: our Father & Lord deserves all the praise and glory we can muster up to give.

Yes, there is all kind of uncertainty in our lives and even the land we live–wherever you may call home. But we are not hopeless and we have our Lord to trust in. He loves us; He is stronger than the strongest; He is our healer; He is our provider; He is our Redeemer; He is the restorer of our joy and He will never let us down.

My friend, regardless of how you feel or what you may be facing, stop where you are and simply give Him thanks…Just Give Him Thanks!!!

Jesus loves you and so do I…

Sebastian

Tagged with: , , , , , ,
Posted in Devotional, Praise & Worship, Today's Word, Word of Encouragement
27 comments on “Sunday Worship: Just Give Him Thanks
  1. Reblogged this on Glenford's Daily Word, Food, & The Vine and commented:
    Nice message Pastor it is so fitting to this day and everyday!

2. […] Sunday Worship: Just Give Him Thanks (faith1stministries.com) […]

3. Reblogged this on fairfieldparkcruisaders's Blog and commented:
    Just give God thanks

4. Patty B says:

Whenever I think it is to hard to give Thanks to God, as soon as I do give Him thanks for all that He is – a smile comes over me and I am able to put one foot in front of the other and continue moving on….God is good..ALL the time – I praise His most holy Name. Thank you for this message tonight.

You’re welcome Patty. That is an important thought. If we give thanks, even when it is hard, we will be able to make progress–even if it is a little at a time. Blessings!

Thank you Pastor for this encouraging message! I tell you this trial I’m in seems to be lasting so long!! I am so hurt and disappointed my the man I’m in love with,he lies so much and yet I still love him. Please pray for me to do God’s will, I am so tired!!!
    Love you Pastor 🙂

6. nopew says:

Thanks, Brother! Like others this song touches me. It took awhile for me to realize it says, “In everything”, not “For everything”, and that made it possible to give thanks, find peace and live hope in every circumstance, though sometimes it comes out a pained strain! And God in love accepts even those feeble productions of praise.
    Peace

7. Love this song! One of my favorite songs of all time!! Thank you for sharing! 🙂

8. Thank you Sebastian your message is spot on, we give thanks from our heart continually by The Holy Spirit within us and we also give thanks as you said with our understanding. I give thanks for you and all my Blogging friends too for enriching my life, we are all God’s family.

The song you shared touched my heart deeply, my first 20 years in Church as an Adult was full of Scripture in song, songs like this one and others such as … A New Commandment I give unto you, that you Love one another and Bind us together etc they brought great unity and Love to all of us in our Church family.

Sebastian I have often thought that I would like to call you Pastor Sebastian as a form of respect but you do not call yourself this or do others, is there a reason you don’t or have I missed you doing so.

Christian Love from us both – Anne

Anne, I love the songs that are built upon and reflect scripture as well! They often lead me into His presence.

As far as what to call me, it is simple. You may call me what is on your heart. I operate in different offices of the five-fold ministry but do not ‘require’ anyone use a ‘title’ when referring to me. You may refer to me as you wish. Thanks for asking!

Much love to you both my Sister!

9. Was thinking of you during church today, it was good to hear from you! Thank you for this post, we serve a wonderful God, don’t we? DAF

10. Amen!! Love that song too!! 🙂 Thank you Brother Sebastian!!
    Our preacher touched on this subject this morning. God’s timing is always awesome!
    k

11. isaiah43123 says:

He is our Deliverer, who gives us freedom from distress and the strength to pursue His best for us!
    Keep the faith!

12. gwwministry says:

Reblogged this on Greater Working Women Ministries and commented:
    Great read!

13. Jerry Lingle says:

Reblogged this on Articles,blogs,books,videos,etc. and commented:
    Giving Thanks to you Lord -jlingle

14. mastersquill says:

Thanks for the reminder. Our heavenly Father deserves our praise and worship…daily. “This is the day which the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.” Psalm 118:24