Okay blog family! Let’s pray for the families of the dead and for the injured victims of the shooting in the Navy Yard, in Washington, DC.
Father, we intercede on behalf of everyone affected by this senseless shooting. We know many have lost their lives and we pray for the peace and comfort of everyone they were connected to. Bless, keep, protect, and comfort each and every one of them.
Let every grieving family know of your love in a special way. Bind the hand and voice of the enemy so they can hear you clearly. Heal each one injured in this tragedy…I pray they recover fully.
Help, encourage and strengthen every first responder and each person helping in the support and treatment effort. Give every one of them peace in the midst of this tragedy.
Father, stir up the spirit of prayer in all of your people on their behalf. May we rise up in the authority of God and call for your will to be done in our world!
Thank you, In Jesus’ Name…Amen!
- Interceding For One Another (pbsministries.wordpress.com)
- A Prayer For You (didihearyousay.wordpress.com)
- Power Of Intercession. (pastorbelieve.wordpress.com)
- Living A Life of Prayer (p31abundantlife.wordpress.com)
- Are we praying for our leaders at this time of crisis? Or are we sniping at them? A few thoughts on the importance of prayer. (flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com)