Fathers, don’t exasperate your children by coming down hard on them. Take them by the hand and lead them in the way of the Master.—Ephesians 6:4 (MSG)
Happy Father’s Day to every one you…who are fathers!
Being a father is the most important responsibility we have, and one of the hardest jobs we will ever do. To truly be effective as a Godly father, we must submit ourselves to God first and lead our children in His Way and His Word; this way we will leave a greater legacy that any trust fund! Place your trust in God to help you to do it well!
Have a blessed day!
A Father’s Love
A father is respected because
He gives his children leadership…
He gives his children care…
He gives his children time…
He gives his children the one thing
they treasure most – himself.
Have Faith1st ©2013 Faith1st Ministries
- Happy Father’s Day (speaklife1.wordpress.com)
- Father’s Day (bestrongactlikemen.wordpress.com)
- A Real Message from Real Fathers (godlydaddy.com)
- Fathers: Completing the Task at Hand (encouragementforeveryday.wordpress.com)
- remarkable father’s day (brucefong.wordpress.com)
- In Addition to the Tie: What They Need on Father’s Day (cutthelighton.wordpress.com)
- Happy Father’s Day, All … (strategiclearner.wordpress.com)
- Happy Fathers Day!! (christerranova.wordpress.com)