Guilt-Free Living

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.Romans 8:1-2 (KJV)

What have you done that is holding you captive? What is there as a constant reminder of your life’s mistakes? As hard as it may seem, if you are in Christ, you hNo Guiltve been made free from the spirit of condemnation—if you follow after the Spirit of God rather than the dictates of the flesh.

Satan and your human nature want you to feel the weight of your mistakes. But those mistakes can hold you captive only if you let them. As Believers, we are forgiven for every sin and mistake of our life. Take control of your life and believe God and His Word. We are no longer condemned…Jesus has paid the price for all eternity.

God wants us to know that His love and the sacrifice of Jesus have provided the means to live a guilt-free life. All we have to do, is ask for and receive the forgiveness of sins that God has provided by the blood of Jesus…the choice is ours.

Father, help us to trust you and your Word. Help us to believe that we are free from all guilt and that you are not holding things over our head. Now Lord, for everyone who has not received you into their hearts, I ask that you make yourself real to them…in Jesus’ name, Amen!

Tagged with: , , , , , , ,
Posted in Believing, Devotional, Today's Word
20 comments on “Guilt-Free Living
  1. Love this! So simple and complex at the same time! HAHA!

2. SHARAT BABU says:

Dear Brother Thank you so much for your blessed Teachings and is much strengthening me and sharing with our people in India. Evangelist Babu

You’re welcome Babu and thank you for your thoughtful and kind words. It is my hope and prayer that my ministry benefit’s the Body of Christ.

My ministry is primarily to those who are ministering to others. I pray that you will continue to be encouraged and strengthened through this ministry. Feel free to contact me by email, if you need to. Blessings to you and your ministry my friend.

3. Michael says:

You are one of those that has made the time and resources that goes with my blogging to be worth while. Thanks a lot for encouraging me 🙂 Please accept my nomination for a “bouquet of three awards” for all your inspiration. Plesase visit my blog for the award details. Congratulations and God bless you 🙂

Thank you so much Michael, for nominating me for this award…I am extremely appreciative and grateful for your thoughtfulness and kindness for this nomination! Because I dedicate my writing on this blog for the purpose of sharing the Gospel and strengthening Believers, I will post this award and thanks for it on my Awards Page at Faith1st Ministries. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart…God bless! –Sebastian

• Michael says:

You are welcome sir. Once more, thanks a lot for your support. May the Lord continue to strenghten and nourish us as we contimue to spread the good news. I wish you a blissfull day; and greetings to your ministry and family 🙂

You are so very welcome Michael and I bless you in the name of our Lord Jesus. Believing God for even greater things from you as you continue to be a blessing as an encourager to His people. Thank you again my brother!

• Michael says:

You are welcome sir. You are doing a great job. Greetings to the children of God and to your family. God bless you much more sir 🙂

4. Blessings and thank you very much. Many blessings to you and yours.

5. Amen!! Thank you Brother Sebastian!! Good encouragement that I truly needed today! 🙂 The Lord’s timing is awesome!!

6. isaiah43123 says:

I needed this reminder today! Thank you!
    Keep the Faith!

7. AMEN! I am free, I am free, I am free!!!! Thank you!!

8. Its All His Anyway says:

Reblogged this on Its All His Anyway.