We Can Make a Difference

Maturity (Growth)

You’ll be known as those who can fix anything,
restore old ruins, rebuild and renovate,
make the community livable again.Isaiah 58:12 (Message)

Today’s Life Changing Thought: Change has to start with me and spread abroad…for with God I can fix anything!

Do not wait for change to start with someone else, seek God on how you can begin to make a difference right where you are–right now.

Click the logo below to listen to my audio podcast

FaithFirstLogoDark

Tagged with: , , ,
Posted in Change, Devotional, Today's Word
18 comments on “We Can Make a Difference
  1. shay smith says:

Awesome Word!!!

I love your new style!! And guess what I said? Well that’s my idea?? LOL!! God is awesome and he is moving us!!
    Love you Pastor 😀

3. nopew says:

Thanks as always. Makes me think of Ezekiel 18 – personal responsibility…
    Peace

4. mcrishoxie says:

Just went through a class on Faith Goals. This goes along with what you are saying. You make the goals. Don’t expect someone else to do it. God may be wanting you to do it. But, in the natural you may not be able to do it…that’s what makes it a Faith Goal, because you have to depend on God. He takes you step by step. He doesn’t show you the whole picture at once. It would be too big for us to handle.
    Keep up the good word you give. Enjoy them immensely!

Thank you for the encouragement! You are right on point here…we can’t handle it all and do need God’s direction for every step we take to fulfill His call for our lives.

5. SHARAT BABU says:

Thank you for this blessed message. Babu

6. Sebastian, Thank-you for the call! The Holy Spirit has been today; let me use the words of David: His rod and His staff they comfort me, Amen!

7. Caddo-Jael says:

Interesting timing, Pastor–just today I was thinking about an adjustment I need to make…and to do it with grace, not self-protection as my goal. God bless you BIG–love, sis Caddo

8. geloruma says:

Sorry that should have read LINES to this verse, not LIES to this verse. ( the devil perhaps made my finger slip ! 🙂 (or it could just be my rotten keyboard skills!)

9. geloruma says:

Hi Pastor,
    just wanted to add some of the previous lies to this verse:-
    “If you take away from the midst of you the yoke, the pointing of the finger, and speaking wickedness,
    If you pour yourself out for the hungry and satisfy the desire of the afflicted….”
    (and the most important) ” And the Lord will guide you continually…”
    As you say, God can fix things through us when we co-operate with Him. Amen!