Go, Tell It on the Mountain!

Telling It on the MountainThis is the time we celebrate the birth of our Savior! With that understanding, let us not forget the reason He came to earth! As wonderful as many people are and have been to us, none has done what our Lord Jesus has!

So, let us live, love, and share as Jesus would have us to and be the light that will draw men, women, and children from every corner of the globe; not to us, but to Him because Jesus is truly the reason for the season!

I am so truly blessed by each and every one of you and pray the Blessing of the Lord over the lives of you and those you love. I hope you enjoy the video below as much as I have!

Merry Christmas!!

Tagged with: , , ,
Posted in Current Events, Today's Word, Word of Encouragement
18 comments on “Go, Tell It on the Mountain!
  1. Sebastian, Just to let you know I have been sharing this with family friends I played it Christmas Day and again last with friends over at the house. You have bless more people than you Know! The wonderful thing about blessings is you cannot keep them you have to give them away! I think it is the way our Lord wanted it to be when He said cast your bread upon the water! Amen!

2. Planting Potatoes says:

I am blessed by your words and I love that song! The title alone says it all….! JOYFUL JOYFUL!

3. jennyelaine says:

Sebastian,
    Thank you for the delightful flashmob video!! So fun…..blessings to you. I followed and would love for you to come over and visit mine sometime as well…..

Jenny

You’re welcome Jenny and welcome to Faith1st! I’m glad you stopped by. That is a great video isn’t it? Thank you for the blessing and the invite…I appreciate it! Blessings to you and yours! –Sebastian

4. Freedomborn says:

God bless you greatly Sebastian and your Loved ones at Christmas and in the New Year.

Thank you for your heart enriching messages throughout the year and for sharing the hard times as well as the good, you are our Brother in The Lord and for this we give heartfelt thanks.

Christmas Love from both of us – Anne

You’re welcome Anne and thank you for the Christmas blessing! I sincerely thank God for the blessing you and Ron are to the Body of Christ…me included! May God continue to bless and open doors all around you!

5. Anonymous says:

Merry Christmas, Sebastian! God bless you for sharing His word and His love with your readers! Your blogs have been such a blessing to me!

Thank you so much for such kind and thoughtful words…they are such a blessing to me! May the Lord of all grace continue to wrap you and yours in His loving arms of mercy and protection. Blessings!

6. Sebastian, when I was a kid I used to love singing the song “Go tell it on the mountain”. It goes like this: Go tell it on the mountain, over the hills and everywhere that Jesus Christ is Lord.

Thanks so much for sharing. Merry Christmas!

7. Lady Deidre says:

Amen! Merry Christmas, Sebastian!
    May God Bless you and yours throughout the New Year!

8. writinggomer says:

Many blessings upon you brother, Merry Christmas Sebastian.
    Greg

9. fgassette says:

MERRY CHRISTMAS and blessing for you and your family in the new year!

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!