Prayer Needed!

It is with a heavy heart that I ask each of you that will to please pray for my family. My wife suddenly lost her father today. He was a kind and compassionate man who loved his family and loved God! This is a big loss for us!

Please pray for our strength because this is the fourth loss of a loved one between us since mid-summer. This will be the third of the four funerals in which I will be officiating and preaching.

I really appreciate the community of Believer’s that we have here and I do not take any of you for granted! Please check in on Jill’s blog at Owning Your Life to let her know someone is praying for her.

Blessings to each of you!

Posted in Prayer
68 comments on “Prayer Needed!
  1. Hi Sebastian. Just to let you know you and your family are still in my prayers. May you all be strengthened in the power of the Lord as the landscape of your lives has changed and new adjustments are being made. May the lines fall to you in pleasant places and may you be comforted though so much has changed. Thank you too for all those who prayed for me as well. I’ve had a miracle-turnaround. So profound. We are moving into new seasons with the Lord and standing by one another is precious sweet perfume.

2. whenquiet says:

Dear Sebastian, I have been so preoccupied with drama onthe homefront, I was unaware of your challenges. My condolences to your family and you for your loss. We are strongest when we are weak. God bless and keep you.

Hey Sis, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might! He is strengthening you in the midst of your battle. When it look darkest, the light of the Lord will light your path and give you understanding concerning that you are seeking Him about! Blessings!

3. Sorry for the lost!!I have been to several this year with the lost of my father inlaw two months ago… be blessed to know that he has gone home!!! we will see him again

Hello dear Sebastian I hope you and the family are feeling all of the love and comfort God gives during these times of sadness. Many are praying and so am I.
    Love you much 😀

5. It’s unbelievable that this blog came to us last week and we didn’t know. We’ve been so busy with other things that made us lose the sight of it. All the same, our prayers are with you, and the God of our broken world will give you perfect consolation. Amen.

6. emjayandthem says:

Prayers for you both now and in the days to come … Sincerely, MJ

7. May God give you Strength and peace during this difficult season in your life. May His compassionate heart fill you with the warmth of His love and comfort you in the midst of your loss. May you know that His angels are posted around you to protect you and His Son is right there with you carrying you through. God’s love is abounding….May you and your family rest in it.
    In Jesus Name I pray. I am very sorry for your loss ~Sincerely Cindy

8. Shy Rice says:

Praying for your family. Grace.

9. Ray's Mom says:

So sorry to hear the news, will keep your wife and your family in thoughts and prayers.

10. Father in heaven, Thou art God Almighty. I stand by your Word, when it say you will never leave us nor forsake us. I join my fellow bloggers and place brother Sebastian into your Holy hands. His family is going through a rough patch right now, but I am confident that you will bring balance to their lives. Strengthen their bodies Lord, give them zeal and zest and help find comfort even in sorrow. Lord, I pray that you will pour out your blessings upon them and cover them under your wings. Amen.

11. dogear6 says:

Thanks for sharing with us and asking us to stand with you.

Nancy

12. Yvette says:

Will be praying for strength for you and your family today.
    Blessings

13. […] backthewaywecameOctober 1, 2012 Home Today I received an email alerting me to a post at https://faith1stministries.com/2012/09/30/prayer-needed/ in which the author, Sebastian wrote asking for prayer for his family. His wife’s father had […]

14. April L Lyon says:

Praying for your family! May the Lord give you His comfort, peace that passes understand, and His strength during this time.

15. Sebastian, I’ve linked your post to my facebook page and asked others to pray for you as well. In it I wrote a prayer for your family as well. May the God of all Mercies bear you up during this time. Much love, and a big hug to you all.

16. pjgracecommunity says:

Yes I will do that, Gods strength be with the whole family, lord over this heart moving time, Amen.

17. I will pray. Lord will you be with Sebastian and his wife during their time of loss. In Jesus Name Amen!

18. Debbie says:

May God comfort and strengthen you and your wife and family. love and prayers during this time of mourning and loss.

19. Kent says:

Praying for you pastor. God be with your family in this time.

20. Lady Deidre says:

Praying wholeheartedly for your family and sending the Lord’s comforting angels your way!
    God Bless your family!

21. Brenda T. McClendon says:

Sebastian, I am so sorry to hear about Jill’s dad. We were just talking about him about a week ago. I am going to post something for Jill but do let me know if I can do anything for her. You know I will. I am praying for her and the family. Much love to you guys and I know you know who holds the key!!!!

22. Freedomborn says:

Praying for you all Sebastian as you grieve and that when this time passes that you will remember the joy you shared as a family in unity and hold onto this presious gift, in this way we are never far from those we Love no matter where they are.

Christian Love from both of us Anne.

23. I am so sorry for yours and your wife’s loss, Sebastian. I will be praying for your family that God will comfort and carry you through this difficult time. And that He will strengthen you as you minister His love to your family.

24. Nifti says:

Will do. God Bless.

25. So very sorry! You and your family are in my prayers!

26. Lyn Leahz says:

God bless you Sebastian. I am sorry you and your family have been under attack. I know you’ve had a lot of funerals just in the last few months. You will always be in my prayers as I lift you and your loved ones high up before the Lord!