Rejoice!

Today’s Word:This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.” (Psalm 118:24)

Let this verse be your rallying cry regardless of what comes at you! God made this day and God will help and strengthen you in it…so REJOICE!!!

Confess this: Lord you made this day and everything you made is good; so I will trust you, thank you, and rejoice in this good day!

Like it, if this is a word for you!

Tagged with: , , , , ,
Posted in Devotional, Today's Word, Word of Encouragement
16 comments on “Rejoice!
  1. It is always a choice!

2. I am rejoicing and I am glad. Thank you my brother. I rejoice that I have met fellow believer like you. ~ bishop

3. This is a great blessing to us! The Lord is always lifting us to sing Alleluia, because the joy of the Lord is our strength! Rejoicing in the Lord defeats all the works of the devil, and that is what we decipher from your message. Thank you, Sabastian.

4. Freedomborn says:

Hi Sabastian so very True that God made this day and God will help and strengthen you in it…so REJOICE!!!

And The Lord confirmed it in Scripture…

Isaiah 43:1-3 – Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine. When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown! When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Saviour.”

Christian Love from both of us – Anne

5. Sebastian, Thank-you! I am facing some battles and some trials at this time. Even I sometimes forget to rejoice in all things, that is why the Lord gives us brothers like you! AMEN! James

Hello Sebastian, I also love the way you did this,and it will stick with us. Please pray for my niece Stella,she’s in ICU once again. Pray also for her daughter,Audrey she is so tired and burnt out! It’s so hard Stella is like a sister to me,we’re one year different in age. Thank you so very much.
    Love you 😀

Hello Pat and thank you! I will definitely be praying for Stella and Audrey! I will place them on the Prayer List as soon as possible and will be standing with you and your family in believing for her healing!

• Pat says:

Thank you so much Sebastian,I got your prayer for us and I do so appreciate it. I’ve been so down,but I’m trusting God and looking forward to a good nights sleep.I just heard Stella is doing a lot better,and that the doctors made major mistakes.It’s now 12:10 and I praise God for bringing my niece through,I do believe her testimony will help many,she is well know in Augusta,I am so very happy Stella is like a sister to me we grew up together.

You’re welcome! We are standing in faith for Stella’s complete healing and you be strengthened as well! God bless!

7. Lyn Leahz says:

Oh, I love the way you do that! I just started a new webpage myself with something similar, I think I told you, http://promisebook.wordpress.com I do like how you post the verse and a little something beneath it..I do that on my devotions. And I love the verse and how you described it. You are so right! No matter what is going on, the Lord made this day, and we are to be glad in it, no matter what comes our way. God bless you Sebastian!