The Ten Commandments Award
Praise God from Whom all blessing flow!!
A special thank you goes to Marilyn at Faithfulnibbles and to Lyn at lynleahz for honoring Faith1st Ministry with the nomination for The Ten Commandments Award—it is indeed an honor! Thank you so much!
For me it is a blessing to share my heartfelt and Spirit-led insight from God’s Word through the medium of blogging; to be recognized by my peers, who are also sharing in their way, is an honor indeed!
RULES: The rules for this award are that you must answer the following ten questions and nominate ten blogs that you think deserve the award.
1. Describe yourself in seven words: Loyal, Loving, Christian, Blessed, Husband, Father, Encourager
2. What keeps you up at night? Hardly anything…because the Lord gives me His Blessed sleep.
3. Who would you like to be? The absolute best me I can be for Him.
4. What are you wearing now? Sport shorts and a plain T-shirt
5. What scares you? The possibility of not “finishing” my assignment from God.
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging? The best part of blogging is becoming acquainted with new people and the global ministry potential it provides!
The worst thing about blogging – The worst thing about blogging is finding the time to stay consistent.
7. What was the last website you looked at? http://owprince.wordpress.com
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? I would be less concerned about what people thought about me.
9. Slankets, yes or no? No
10. Tell us something about the person who nominated you. This nomination was given by two bloggers. The people who nominated me are Marilyn at http://faithfulnibbles.wordpress.com and Lyn at http://lynleahz.com/. Marilyn is a kind and thoughtful woman of God that has gone from a religious church existence, to being a fully devoted follower of Christ! She is the married mother of six with four grandchildren.
Bonus Question: What is your testimony for Jesus Christ?
My testimony for Christ in a nutshell is: I made the decision for Christ in a service at age 15 and received the Baptism in the Spirit at age 16. After which I began to faithfully serve in my local church wherever needed, while studying the Word daily for hours and hours. This study developed in me a love for both God and His Word that has grown in me over the past several decades. Over that time, I’ve come to know the Lord as a loving Father who gives us victory through the power of the Holy Ghost. Subsequently, God has used me in His ministry; allowing me to minister to His people both here in the U.S. and abroad…and I thank Him every day!
My nominations for Ten Commandments Award include: