Hooray!!! The Kreativ Blogger Award!!

Praise God from Whom all blessing flow!!

A special thank you goes to Joey Coons (http://joeycoons.wordpress.com/) for honoring Faith1st Ministry with the nomination for The Kreativ Blogger Award—it is indeed an honor! Thank you so much!

This Award was Created by Hulda from Norway and is a gift to encourage us and so we  can also have the opportunity to encourage others.

By way of introduction of myself, here are a few random facts about me:

• I have been blogging since November 2011.
  • I like the world-wide ministry opportunity that blogging offers.
  • My wife and I are the proud parents of six with ten grandchildren.
  • I love to help people find their place and purpose in the will of God.
  • I am amazed with the response to my blog.
  • I can fly many different aircraft…although I am not a licensed pilot.
  • I am planting a new church.

Listed below is my list of nominees for The Kreativ Blogger Award (Listed Alphabetically)

1. Everyone Has A Story–http://birdmartin.wordpress.com/
  2. Freedom Born – http://freedomborn.wordpress.com/
  3. God Speaks I Listen – http://godspeaks-i-listen.com/
  4. Holy Ghost Bumps – http://holyghostbumps.com/
  5. Klarion Kall – http://klarionkall.wordpress.com/
  6. Lady Deirdre – http://ladydeidre.com/
  7. My Hmmmm Collection – http://myhmmmcollection.wordpress.com/

I congratulate every blogger here…you inspire me! Enjoy your honor and may the Lord bless you as you continue to write!

*Now for the rules to follow when nominated for the Kreative Blogger Award:

To  receive this Award we  have to link, if possible, the person who nominated us and thank them; then nominate 7 other Bloggers with their Links who we feel we would like to uplift, inspire, and encourage; and then let them know but there is no pressure, do so when you feel the time is right.

Finally we are  to  write 7 things about  ourselves that most of our Blogging friends don’t know;  then post the Award, and attach the Kreativ Blogger Award emblem to our Blog.

GOD BLESS AND HAPPY BLOGGING!!!!

Tagged with: , , , , ,
Posted in Awards, Current Events
22 comments on “Hooray!!! The Kreativ Blogger Award!!
  1. […] Award by Spilled Cookies, The Truth Warrior and Lori Schulz, and the Kreativ Blogger Award by Faith 1st Ministries. I apologize to all of you for how long it has taken me to accept these awards…I am partially […]

2. Alan's Views says:

First, Congratulations on your award my friend, very well deserved! Second, This piece of insight is one that so many people need at times but often are without a voice to help them see God in the trial. Very nice, thank you for posting.

3. ancientcures says:

Thanks for looking in on my writings, I, like you hope to reach not only the Church, but also those who are seeking. It seems to me that the time is short, and hopefully many will listen to sound teaching and exhortation. Thanks again.

4. […] Award by Spilled Cookies, The Truth Warrior and Lori Schulz, and the Kreativ Blogger Award by Faith 1st Ministries. I apologize to all of you for how long it has taken me to accept these awards…I am partially […]

5. camary1996 says:

Congratulations! Thank you so much for including me! I am honored and encouraged. May 31st 2011 is the first day I ever blogged and I didn’t know that I would meet so many nice people. You are one of them!!! God bless you and keep you and your family in His loving care.

6. isaiah43123 says:

Thank you Sebastian for the support and encouragement! I too have received this before but an happy to receive again, and will add your name as presenter on my blog awards page. Thanks again!
    Keep the Faith!

7. Sebastian says:

You are so welcome! You two have been a tremendous blessing to me and it is my pleasure to nominate you! Thank you for all of the encouragement you give me and the Christian blogging community!

8. Freedomborn says:

Hi Sabastian thank you for your kindness in choosing us and our Blog for this Award it is one we have received before but the rules do not say we cannot receive it again, although as the rules have already been completed we will just add your name and link and post it again.

Be prepared Sabastian to receive another Award from us in the future as you are a very thoughtful and caring man and need to be encouraged and uplifted often so as you continue to bless others you too will be greatly blessed.

Thanking you from both of us – Anne.

9. Lady Deidre says:

Congratulations! Thank you so much for listing me! I am honored!
    God Bless You!

10. Bird says:

Thank you so much for the nomination! I am honored! I will get busy on it tomorrow..worn out and calling it quits for the night. I appreciate you remembering me!

11. fgassette says:

CONGRATULATIONS. Keep preaching.

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

12. ansuyo says: