Emergency!!! Prayer is Needed

Attention!!!

One of our fellow bloggers has just lost his baby in death, and the family is in need of prayer right now–desperately!

I do not have all the details, but are they really necessary? One of our own is requesting prayer and that is all that matters!

There is no limitations to prayer! It does not matter where you are in the world, or what time constraints you may have, or whenever you may read this, please pray for this family–they need it!

Therefore, whatever you do when you pray, please make the time to intercede for this family at this difficult time! Ask God to give them peace and understanding.

Feel free to respond in the comments in the Prayer section of this blog.

May God bless you and yours! Thank you

Sebastian

Posted in Prayer
20 comments on “Emergency!!! Prayer is Needed
  1. Guy Wolfe says:

Sebastian,

Thank you so very much, Brother, for interceding for us. You will never know how much our family heard each and every prayer sent up. And the same goes for everyone who turned aside to lend your support. I’m truly amazed at the body of Christ and how, in our time of deepest sorrow, He never left our side. He wrapped us in His embrace and NEVER left our side. I’ll be sharing the story in the near future. For now, please continue to pray for healing. Even though we don’t know all of you, we love you all dearly. Be blessed, and never miss the opportunity to tell your loved ones how much you love them and how much they mean to you.

You are so welcome my brother! Speaking for all who responded…it is our pleasure and responsibility as well. And we will continue to hold you and your family up in the best way we know how–through the power of intercessory prayer. May the God of all comfort, grace and peace, continue to be with your family! Love you!

2. Prayers sent already…:)

3. fgassette says:

Standing in the gap with prayers for this family.

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

4. Velta says:

Praying for comfort and peace for this family. I know how hard it is to lose those we love.
    May God bless and keep them safe through the storm.
    Love and hugs,
    Gramma Velta

5. Sebastian says:

Thank you to all that have responded to this call for prayer! Only eternity can express what your response means to this family!

You can further show your support by giving your condolences and prayer support to brother Guy at http://holyghostbumps.wordpress.com/. The link is also on my blogroll.

Thank you again!

6. alwayzhis says:

Yes—I am praying and will continue. The Lord knows all the details…praying for comfort for the family. I can not imagine losing a child… Saddens my heart for the family. Thank you for sharing the request…passing it on to my prayer partners!
    ~Streim~

7. Kent says:

Thank you, Sebastian. I’ve posted this on my blog as well, and made a request through our church’s prayer chain. He’s a good guy, and this is a tragedy. Please pray, all!

8. Lady Deidre says:

Lifting the family up in prayer and sending comforting angels!
    God Bless You & Yours!

9. Thank you for sharing this. I most definitely will be praying. Losing a baby is hard I know. God bless you for asking and may the comfort of the Lord be with during this time.

10. isaiah43123 says:

Count me in. Where two or three are gathered in His name…
    Keep the Faith!

11. Good News says:

Hi Sebastian; Please tell the family that I send my condolence. I made myself a note on this and i will keep the family in my prayers for the next few days… Bro Pat.

12. Pam M. says:

Praying for this family…

13. ansuyo says:

Praying! Father, we know that you never leave us to walk alone through the storms of life. Show your presence in a great and mighty way, bringing hope and peace to this hurting family. May they see your loving hand in the midst of their sorrow. In the name of Jesus, Amen!

14. Debbie says:

Lifting them up in Jesus name. Thank you for letting us know to pray!

15. Freedomborn says:

Reblogged this on Freedomborn … set free and commented:
    We all join together in prayer for this Family our hearts are sadened by their loss but reasured their bady is safe in Jesus arms of Love.

16. Freedomborn says:

We will be praying for this Family our hearts grieve with them

Christian Love Ron and Anne

17. drfaith18 says:

Prayers are sent !!! May God help them during this time !!!

18. Thank you for the compassionate request. I have prayed as you have requested. May the Lord keep and comfort this family.