Incomparable!

With every bone in by body I will praise him: “LORD, who can compare with you? Who else rescues the helpless from the strong? Who else protects the helpless and poor from those who rob them?”—Psalm 35:10 (New Living Translation)

Have you ever had a song that kept playing in your head throughout the day? Well, today is my day!

There was a popular song several years ago (I don’t remember how long); the chorus simply says “nothing compares, nothing compares, to you!” While this tune kept repeating, I began to think of how good God has been to my family and I. Then I began to turn the chorus of that song to my Lord, saying: ‘no-thing compares, no-thing compares—to you Lord!’

I do not have the time or space to tell all He has done for us; but I can say, He has: saved us, healed us, protected us, fed us, sheltered us, loved us…and on, and on! No-thing compares to you Lord!!

Incomparable in the dictionary is described as: beyond comparison; matchless or unequaled.

Our God is absolutely incomparable! There is not one thing in the world or out of this world that can ever compare to His majesty and power…never make the mistake of thinking that anything is too big or too hard for God. Regardless of what you, I, or our families may be facing—it is not too big or hard for our Lord and cannot be compared to Him! No-thing compares to Him!!

What has the Lord done for you that nothing in the world can compare to? I ask you, whenever you are reading this and no matter what you are facing now, just tell Him: No-thing compares to you Lord!

NO-THING COMPARES TO YOU LORD!

Tagged with: , , , , , , , , , , ,
Posted in Devotional, Faith, Word of Encouragement
25 comments on “Incomparable!
  1. pbus1 says:

Excellent word, Sebastian! I am one to keep a song in my heart! Whether I am up or I am down, there is usually a song of praise ringing in my soul! Praise God! There is no God like unto our God, and there is absolutely “No-thing” that is comparable to Him! God bless you!

Paulette

2. Yvette says:

Amen, God has done so much for our family, it would take too long to post. Nothing compares to you, Lord!
    Blessings

3. yes, yes, yes!! Love when He ministers through song. Those are the times when you have to pull over, go in the bathroom at work, or just shout through your house. No-thing compares!! No-great thing compares either, because God will always be greater than the greatest of the greatest great thing! God bless.

4. KlarionKall says:

There is no other like Him and your right nothing compares to HIm. Thanks for the post, God Bless you!

5. Good News says:

Good morning Sebastian; and good post totaly agree and enjoy’d it.. Blessings my Brother… Bro Pat.

6. Nothing compares to Him! I totally agree with you!

7. Love that song, the one that has been playing in my head is There is none like You! It actually fits nicely together although two different songs…. Nothing compares to you Lord, cause there is none like You! I think I will roll that around in my head for awhile. Thank you for the reminder 🙂

Hello, thanks for checking in and commenting. I love “There’s No One Like You” as well! It is such a great song for public or private worship…it really gets you there!

8. Guy Wolfe says:

Thank you for the reminder…again…Brother! We need to talk soon…lol. Be blessed 😀

9. fgassette says:

I know what you mean. Here are some praise songs I think your family may like.

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

10. isaiah43123 says:

He is always doing something for us. At times it is smack in your face unmistakable and others, well we don’t even realize, yet He is working. God is good, All the time! All the time, God is good!
    Keep the Faith – but not from others!

You are so right and thank you for sharing that! One thing I do is thank Him for protecting me from dangers…seen and unseen. Yes, God is good–All the time!

• KlarionKall says:

That is so true, He is doing so much that sometimes its in your face and other times we don’t realize it, but yet we know He is always working!

Yes, He is always working! Unfortunately we tend to judge the status of the circumstances by what we see, but our God is greater than what we can see in the natural! And I thank Him for that! Blessings!

11. ansuyo says: