He is the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings!
I am so honored and blessed to be thought of enough to be nominated for the King of Kings Friendship Award! This nomination is being given by Jonathan at http://237blessed.wordpress.com. He is a faithful blogger that desires to be one standing “between as a guide and comfort, for the lost.” Thank you Jonathan for this blessing! Please visit his blog to encourage him and be blessed!
One of the great blessings in being nominated for an award is to be able to “pass it on” so here is a short list of many deserving bloggers that I would like to nominate for The King of Kings Friendship Award. Please join me in congratulating them!
- Talin401 – http://talinorfali.wordpress.com/
- The Rev. Deirdre Whitfield – http://crustybreadblog.com/
- HSCraig – http://hscraig.wordpress.com/
- Gina – http://appointmentswithgod.wordpress.com
- Min. Debra – http://tellgodthankyou.wordpress.com/
No pressure to accept—just blessings!
When nominating someone, please let them know you thought so much of them. Blessings to you and yours!
©2012 Faith1st Ministries